Many Brides have mixed emotions of what a tropical bridal bouquet is. Tropical flowers used in creating a tropical bridal bouquet could be of the following choices: Orchids (all kinds), Stargazer, Asiatic or Oriental Lilies, Calla Lilies, Roses, Birds of Paradise, Heliconia, Tulips, and many more. Take a look at some of the bouquets that were chosen by my Brides.
It’s with great pleasure to offer my wedding and event planning services as well as officiating services. I take great pride in doing what I do best: providing people like you with the finest service possible. I am committed to providing high quality and reliable service for my clients. I hope you will enjoy visiting my website and using my services as much as I enjoy providing them to you.
I am a Native of Key West who is warm and caring, enthusiastic and professional, with the willingness to do whatever it takes to make your wedding reflect your unique love and personalities. As a Notary Public and an Ordained Minister in the State of Florida, I can perform your wedding on the beach, or at any other location determined by you. As your personal wedding planner, I will discuss your personal choices for your upcoming wedding, we can converse by email or phone if you prefer. I have performed over 300 weddings in South Florida. My clients will get my personal attention for their wedding plans. I will work with you to ensure your destination wedding lives up to your dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment