Bridal Shows featuring local wedding professionals, including showcases from local Wedding Bands, DJs, and other Entertainers, along with Bridal and Fashion Shows.
The National Association of Wedding Professionals
Bridal Blast
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Show Time : 1.00pm - 4.30pm
Location: Germain Arena
11000 Everblades Parkway
Estero FL 33920
Be sure not to miss the largest show in Southwest Florida giving away a Grand Prize ~ 3 day/2 night All Inclusive Vacation including airfare! 90 plus vendors to chat with. Find everything you will need for your perfect wedding. Lots of door prizes, fun, entertainment and a wonderful fashion show of the latest fashions.
A.J. Photography
Discover Your Beauty Bridal~QuinceaƱera Fashion Show
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Show Time : 1.00pm - 5.00pm
Location: Wyndham Orlando Resort
8001 International Drive
Orlando FL 32819
Join us for this magical day of elegance, fashion, style, music, dancing, & more! Our high energy fashion show & exhibition promises to bring the excitement & glamour of the wedding industry to you! Do not miss your chance to view the exclusive Vera Wang Collection, brought to you by The Collection Bridal of Winter Park. Come celebrate this Samba inspired fashion show that will be "Like No Other!" This is your chance to meet the top International designers & vendors. We will have vendors offering services from photography to catering to venues & much more! We can't wait to see you there!
Perfect Wedding Guide South Florida
Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Show Time : 12.30pm - 4.00pm
Location: Hilton Deerfield Beach / Boca Raton
100 Fairway Drive
Deerfield Beach FL 33441
Your wedding won't be complete without attending the Perfect Bridal Show! You'll find the dress of your dreams, meet Photographers, Florists, DJ's & other wedding professionals PLUS find the ideal location of your Reception AND Honeymoon.
Everything you'll need to plan the "Perfect Wedding" All under one roof...All in one day! Every bride receives a FREE CD Bridal Name Change Kit. ($45.00 Value)
The Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show is a one-stop bridal shopping experience where you and your entire bridal party can walk along aisles of South Florida's finest wedding services in one convenient location. Save time, money & gas from driving all over town meeting with vendors. 3 Lucky brides will WIN a HONEYMOON GETAWAY!
Tampa Bay's Best Wedding & Party Extravangaza
Wedding & Party Extravaganza Show
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Show Time : 12.30pm - 4.30pm
Location: The Bayanihan Arts & Event Center
14301 Nine Eagles Dr.
Tampa FL 22626
Find everything you need at Tampa Bay’s Best Wedding & Party Extravaganza show. Enjoy an afternoon filled with entertainment, fun, food, fashion & fabulous prizes!
WOW, four bridal shows in one day in Florida, it's going to be busy. All you Bride's to be, get yourself out there and see what the shows have to offer.
http://www.soireekeywest.com
http://soireekeywest.blogspot.com
http://profile.to/soireekeywest
http://companies.to/soireekeywest
http://twitter.com/soireekeywest
http://www.linkedin.com/in/soireekeywest
http://www.bridaltweet.com/profile/SoireeKeyWest
http://www.weddingwire.com/SoireeKeyWest
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.But you should provide some discount on every bridal itams.
ReplyDeleteI have visited a site before In that thay are providing a nice discount on Bunny Berry Coupons
Thank you for following my blog. Although I am new to blogging, I don't feel I have been blogging enough. Trying to find new topics to write about but my work load has been keeping me from doing so. Hopefully I'll come up with something more soon. Again, thanks for following.
ReplyDelete